3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2016 8:50 PM by laketahoe RSS

Concierge Lounge location not labeled anywhere

savannahrae Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The past two Marriott locations this has been a problem (Troy, MI and ATL airport):  I'm sure the associate checking me in mentioned the location of the lounge, but I am used to them being labeled in the elevator, or at the very least, on the floor they are located.  It may be petty, but it is annoying to have to call or walk down to the desk to get the location, especially when running out the door in the morning with limited time.  I would expect the floor it is located on to at least direct me in the right direction.  Atlanta was especially bad.  It was tucked away (unlike most locations that either hit you in the face with the entrance once you get out of the elevator or with a sign pointing in the direction of the Lounge).  Seems like a small thing to do to make a stay more enjoyable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Concierge Lounge location not labeled anywhere
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

So sorry to hear of these frustrations, savannahrae!  I'd like to share these comments with the appropriate team for review and have reached out via direct message for additional details.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Have found that but it never has bothered me. I will usually call front desk to verify which floor it is on . I have found many of the older hotels have them tucked away likely due to how the hotel was originally laid out

laketahoe Platinum 3 Reviews

At the Walnut Creek Marriott in California, you'll be given a code to enter at the elevator to get to the Concierge Lounge.  Walnut Creek is close to the Livermore Radiation Laboratory.  No need to say more.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...