2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2016 8:15 AM by kumaraswamy RSS

Question about lifetime points

kumaraswamy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I just became a ritz carlton member last year and only do pleasure stays - did 47 nights this year including 10 from ritz carlton double stay promotions.

This year i accumulated about 370k points. Out of those points 120k was from ritz carlton promotion for staying 10 nights from may to september. I also got 100k bonus points from ritz carlton new orleans as they really messed up my stay in august. Also got 17.5 k points from all the megabonus promotions - spring, summer and fall

My question is do these bonus points count towards the life time points or not??

I know i am a long way off as i only have 47 nights and the min life time req is 250 nights.

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about lifetime points
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi kumaraswamy,

Great question! These bonus points will count. The only points that would not count towards your lifetime points would be points transferred from SPG or from Marriott Vacation Club.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about lifetime points
      kumaraswamy Platinum

Thanks so much for the reply.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...