15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2016 11:14 AM by mustanggt RSS

Happy Hollidays to All

peymanagement Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

First year in a few that Christmas and Hanukkah, have it the same week, I wish all a happy holiday, I was hoping that there would be a new Christmas featured insider, but unfortunately it looks like you will have me for a few more days. It was my first year on insiders, I had a great time, you all are great.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Hollidays to All
    nationwide Platinum

peymanagement, a very happy holidays to you and your family too! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

we are glad your still the insider . One morning you will sign and someone new will be there and you will join us as alumni

mustanggt Platinum

Happy Holidays to all, and may everyone enjoy the trip of a lifetime in the New Year...With Marriott of course!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I hope all our Insider pals enjoy the holidays with friends and family. I look forward to reading and sharing more travel stories in 2017.

Cheers!

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Same to you all.  Happy travels in the new year.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Thank you for the lovely post, peymanagement. Wishing each and every Insider a very merry holiday season and a wonderful new year that is bright with possibilities, filled with travel inspiration and of course, much health and happiness, and a special shout out to all of my Insider chums.  I have and continue to enjoy the journey with so many of you.

And many blessings to all Marriott associates working on the holidays as well as everyday. May you all know how much you are truly appreciated!

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

May all of the Insiders enjoy a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and a  New Year of happiness, good health and of course, many outstanding travels! 

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Best wishes and blessings to all.  May 2017 be filled with enthusiasm and wonderful Insider travels. 

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year.

Same to all of you and nice that many stores allow their employees to actually say merry Christmas 

troytraveler Silver

Happy Holidays. To another year to enjoying our stays at Marriott hotels.

Did anyone get Marriott gift cards?

mustanggt Platinum

I have in the past, but not this year.  Instead I gifted points which was easy to do.

Happy new year also to all and the especially the great people I met at tipple

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

May I extend seasonal felicitations to all my friends here, to those I've met and those I've yet to meet.

Happy Christmas, folks!

nmballoonist Platinum

Late to the party, but hope eveyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate At this time of year.   And best wishes for a happay new year.

mustanggt Platinum

Happy Boxing Day as well.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...