2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2016 10:25 AM by Snail5930 RSS

How is December 31 stay credited?

kgahome Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have an upcoming one-night stay at a U.S. Marriott property scheduled for December 31, checking out on January 1. My question: For the purpose of determining elite status, will this count as a 2016 night or a 2017 night? As I have already qualified for Platinum based on previous 2016 stays, I am hoping the latter, but from the information I have been able to find am not sure. Thanks to any of you experts out there who can clarify!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How is December 31 stay credited?
    troytraveler Silver

It will count for 2016.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How is December 31 stay credited?
    Snail5930 Gold

Last year I was at the Marriott Vienna from December 31 to January 3. 1 elite night was added to my bill for 2015.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...