10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2017 4:40 PM by 30marine RSS

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

drlandrum Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Christmas 2016.jpg

Enjoy your holidays my friends!   Go skiing, eat some snow, just watch out for yellow snow..., drink hot chocolate or wine or brandy.   What ever you do, enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
holidays!, christmas;
  • Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!
    nationwide Platinum

Well hey DrLandrum!  Long time no hear from!  A very Merry Christmas to you and your family too!  We hope to hear from you more in 2017!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

drlandrum Silver

I know, I have been way too busy!   I'll have to come out and play more...    Happy New Year, 2017!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Nice to hear from you!  What's goin' on?  I see grass umbrellas.

Happy holidays to you too!

drlandrum Silver

Ahhh, the grass umbrellas are for last July in Aruba.    Happy New Year to you!  

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

To all my Insider Friends:  May this holiday season find you all enjoying good health, happy families, and all sorts of joy!

I hope that 2017 will see lots of great travel, for all of you!

monisame Platinum

Wish you and all  every happiness this Christmas and my best sincere wishes for New Year.

30marine Gold 1 Reviews

Thank you, best wishes to you

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...