2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2016 9:05 AM by carat RSS

Who Can I Contact At Marriott Corp. for the issue I am having?

mici Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Who can I contact at Marriott?  My issue is that I booked a reservation on August 13th for Labor Day weekend at the

Frederickburg, VA Residence Inn, and cancelled it an hour later.  However, the manager charged my credit card for one

nights stay and refuses to credit it back.  Who can I contact at Marriott Corp. to right this wrong?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who Can I Contact At Marriott Corp. for the issue I am having?
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Call the MR line and ask for "customer care" and see if the customer care rep will contact the local hotel and work on your behalf to resolve the issue.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who Can I Contact At Marriott Corp. for the issue I am having?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi mici.  So sorry to hear of this experience!  clebert has a great suggestion, thank you!  I have also reached out via direct message to provide additional support.  Talk soon.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...