6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2010 8:16 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marriott Brands

kahunapremier Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

General question regarding how many brands are in the Marriott family. This is what I have listed, and not sure if this is all inclusive, but I can't find anything anywhere as to if All listed are Marriott brands.

What I gathered from various sources (in no particular order)

• Bvlgari (Hotel and Resorts)
  • Ritz Carlton
  • Marriott Hotel and Resorts
  • JW Marriott Hotel and Resorts
  • Renaissance Hotel and Resorts
  • Courtyard
  • Residence Inn
  • Fairfield (Inn and Suites
  • Townplace Suites
  • SprinHill Suites
  • Marriott Vacation Club

Just curious why all brands are not listed on marriott.com. I would like to either use points or frequent other brands of hotels of the Marriott family, but can't book them if I can't see them.

All but Bvlgari hotels I have stayed in, but I believe this list isn't all inclusive, I might be missing some.

Anyone else run into this same issue or has any other ideas?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Brands
    tjcnewyork Platinum

"Just curious why all brands are not listed on marriott.com. I would like to either use points or frequent other brands of hotels of the Marriott family, but can't book them if I can't see them."

Kahuna - At the Marriott.com Home page, scroll down.  On the lower left click Our Brands:

Marriott Hotels & Resorts
    JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
    Renaissance Hotels & Resorts
    EDITION Hotels
    Autograph Collection
    Courtyard by Marriott
    Residence Inn by Marriott
    Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
    Marriott Conference Centers
    TownePlace Suites by Marriott
    SpringHill Suites by Marriott
    Marriott Vacation Club
    The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
    The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club
    Marriott ExecuStay
    Marriott Executive Apartments

Currently, the Marriott.com Reservations search engine contains these brands:

* Marriott Hotels & Resorts
        * JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
        * Renaissance Hotels
        * EDITION Hotels
        * Autograph Collection
        * Courtyard
        * Residence Inn

* Fairfield Inn & Suites
        * Conference Centers
        * TownePlace Suites
        * SpringHill Suites
        * Marriott Vacation Club

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

TJCNewYork,

Any idea why Bvlgari isn't included?

tjcnewyork Platinum

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/MemorableWeekends/Insiders/Bvlgari.jpg

Above:  Bvlgari Resort Bali

NewHilton

The Bvlgari brand is included under Lodging Development and positioned as contemporary luxury:

Bulgari Hotels & Resorts was created in 2001 with the aim of opening a small collection of luxury hotels in global gateway cities and exclusive resort locations around the world.

Bulgari Hotels & Resorts is a joint venture between Bulgari S.p.A., a jewelry and luxury goods company, and the Luxury Group, a division of Marriott International that also manages the award-winning Ritz-Carlton Hotels.

By combining Bulgari's style with unsurpassed service, these exclusive resort destinations offer contemporary Italian lifestyle experiences, including:

• Stunning architecture and interior design
    • Personalized service in a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of exclusivity
    • Innovative, creative Italian cuisine
    • Comprehensive wellness centers
    • Innovative hotel services
    • State of the art technology
    • High level of privacy and security

Properties are currently open in Milan, Italy and Bali, Indonesia.

Visit Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Web site: www.bulgarihotels.com

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Thanks, TJCNewYork!

retiredr Member 3 Reviews

How to I access Ritz Carlton Reservations and use points?

tjcnewyork Platinum

Call Ritz Carlton reservations 1-800-241-3333 and explain that you would like to reserve using points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...