1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 7, 2016 3:34 PM by onlytoto RSS

Wrong certificate attached to my reservation

onlytoto Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I had a cat 1-5 certificate thanks for the travel package award and wanted to use it on a cat 8 award reservation being hold without paying the points (asking me to attach ecert to it).

Normally I have to pay the point difference (90k) in order to do so. So I called the CSR for that. After the end of the call, the cert were used and the reservation is confirmed. The only question is, the CSR didn't deduct my extra points for that cat 8 reservation and it seems the cat 1-5 cert is attached to it.

I would like to see myself lucky but still want to ask for the opinions. Should I be concerned about the reservation?

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/onlytoto/Screen%20Shot%202016-12-06%20at%2011.48.18%20AM_zps4dmlws3v.png

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wrong certificate attached to my reservation
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. These e-Certificates are typically reserved for use at participating category 1-5 hotels and cannot be combined with cash or points. To clear up any confusion with your reservation, your best option would be to reach out to the property directly.

Thanks again,

Andrew

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...