5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2016 9:41 AM by elitestatus RSS

Elite night credits using points

bryan_tdc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am 6 nights aways from renewing my Platinum. I am staying on points at the end of December and as I understand it, points redemption stays now count towards elite night credit?  Please confirm. I am also on the double elite night program, where you receive 2 elite nights for every night. I wanted to know if that would also be taken into account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Elite night credits using points
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

This is a great question!  When it comes to redemption stays, members can now earn elite night credit for the nights they redeem.  However, since you are registered for a promotion offering double elite nights, I am not sure this would apply to your redemption stay. I would like to look into this for complete clarity and will circle back shortly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello again.  We've confirmed you will not receive double elite nights for redemption stays.  Typically these promotions are for paid stays.  Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions.

elitestatus Gold

How do I receive double elite nights?  I"m so close to GOLD I can taste it!  With only 4 nights left in the year and 3 nights away from earning GOLD!  Can you help me sign up?

Snail5930 Gold

I had one night stay in the summer with a redemption certificate in Skopje Marriott and got only one elite night credit.

So I think that redemption nights are not involved in double elite nights program.

Snail5930 Gold

This is the terms of the promotion:

• Earn Double Elite Night Credits on every night for each paid stay** worldwide

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...