4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2016 11:31 AM by seatexan RSS

Where are you? We're sitting on top of the world

j&c Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

looking out for miles over the Detroit skyline and down the Detroit River from the 67th floor of the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. Outstanding! C

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Detroit, Michigan, USA
  • Re: Where are you? We're sitting on top of the world
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sounds amazing!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

j&c, did you happen to snap a few pictures?   I agree, it sounds awesome!!!  Please share if you get a chance. 

seachi Platinum

The view there is great. I woke up in the clouds a few times. Pretty special feeling.

Other than the view, I had countless issues every stay I had there. The issue that made me give up with the property was when they re-keyed several floors of the hotel without notice, including the CL, and made everyone go downstairs to get a 2nd key if they wanted to access to CL. In a 1200+ room hotel, that was mayhem.

seatexan Platinum

Whaaa that sounds crazy! Maybe they had a security issue. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...