2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 9:35 PM by GemPrincess RSS

London County Hall

rjmcdani Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

It had been a little over a year since my last trip to London.  This trip was to celebrate mine and my wife's 25th anniversary, all be it a little late.  We chose the County Hall mainly because it was close to some good landmarks.

All I can say is WOW.  This was just a fantastic move.  I would like to think it was not dumb luck.  We normally stay at other locations (nothing against them), but this was far and away the best Marriott within London that I have stayed at, and quite possibly Europe.

From the time you arrive through the great drive way, you are in an operation that is at a different level.  The facilities (spa and executive center) were over the top.  The associates were at the top of their game and the location can not be beat.

After 5 nights, we were sad to leave.

Kudos

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...