2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2016 4:43 PM by lindseyh RSS

What happened to Disney World tickets in the points store?

lovesnow Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Four years ago, I used points to buy 3 day Disney World passes for my family. We are planning another Disney trip and I went to purchase park tickets and no longer see them for sale! I was using getpopulrrewards.com. Does anyone know if you can get these anymore or if they will be coming back?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What happened to Disney World tickets in the points store?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Happy to check on this for you, lovesnow! Hold tight and I'll let you know what information I can find on this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What happened to Disney World tickets in the points store?
      lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi again! Looks like these tickets are unavailable for the time being, and there's no information on whether they'll become available again any time soon. Sorry about that! Let me know if you have any other questions.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...