2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2017 2:01 AM by homoviator RSS

Marriott India (Mumbai Juhu and Kochi)

homoviator Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm looking at the JW Marriott in Mumbai and the Marriott in Kochi for a fast adult vacation.  We'll be very jet lagged and have basically 6 days.

any thoughts? Suggestions? I like the location of the JW Marriott Juhu in Mumbai because when I'm tired, I can just look out on to the ocean. In Kochi I want to do some activities and enjoy the beach. Neither seems to be too close to Kochi. Any help is appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
India
  • Re: Marriott India (Mumbai Juhu and Kochi)
    dherold Platinum

Mumbai JW Juhu is very nice and relaxing. Do not know about Kochi but can highly recommend Marriott Goa.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott India (Mumbai Juhu and Kochi)
      homoviator Platinum

We are at the Mumbai JW Juhu now.  Awesome doesn't describe it.  The beach is mostly panoramic, nobody seems to swim in the water and I haven't seen one person in a bathing suit on the beach.  Nonetheless, service is incredible. They could even turn it down a notch.  For anybody interested, this isn't really close to the city and would take about an hr by taxi, but if you are staying in the area or want to be close to the airport, it's a great choice. I'm not much of a resort person, but I'm spending the day by the pool and just enjoying the space. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...