1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 2, 2016 8:11 PM by clebert RSS

World Cup 2018 Help

chris0311 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am planning on going to the 2018 World Cup in Russia. My plan as of right now is to stay the entire month. I plan on attending all twelve matches held in Moscow which includes the opening and final match. I am also planning on staying at the Ritz Carlton Moscow the entire trip but they may price me out of that. I can't see myself paying more than $1000 a night and I have no idea what hotel pricing for such an event would look like. I'm looking for any tips, tricks or guidance from world cup veterans or Russian travel pros My biggest concern right now is figuring out how to make the hotel reservation. Something tells me it won't be as simple as using the website to book the room. Any information about travelling in Russia or your past experience with attending the world cup would be most welcomed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Moscow, Russia
  • Re: World Cup 2018 Help
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

My brother does a lot of business there and his advice is to bring US cash....lots of it, and dole out liberally to anyone who is helping you or would be in a position to make your life easier.  Also dress like a local and try to blend in as much as possible.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...