2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2010 11:31 AM by zukracer RSS

FREE INTERNET in marriott hotels

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

free internet in more at 500 airports

and in many marriott hotels worldwide

see boingo wireless 9,95 per months.

i am schure marriott will not be happy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: FREE INTERNET in marriott hotels
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I hope that someday it will be free!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: FREE INTERNET in marriott hotels
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

We use a service called IPass corporately to help off set the costs of internet access.  Not sure what it costs the company but I have had very good success of getting online at most airports, hotels, coffee shops, stores, etc for free using this service.  The only place I have had issues was in remote parts of Germany but even then they did provide a dialup number since broadband wasnt available.

The free internet though is one of the reasons I try to stay at Courtyards over other properties.  Its a nice perk for sure as I dont always want the company watching what I'm looking at (monster, ebay, etc ;) )

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...