5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2017 11:48 AM by carat RSS

This Place is Awesome!

dewgills Gold
Currently Being Moderated

So I stumbled upon this well hidden jewel today.

I was doing a Google search, looking for info on my Rewards Status.  Looking for secrets as to how to go from Silver to Gold.  It seems that I will be a few days short, (with what I have earned in stays, and my MR credit Card).  I do have some more stays planned in December, but alas I fear I will be short.  That's when this place popped up!  How come I never knew this place was here before?  It's a SECRET SOCIETY isn't it????  That's cool, I have no issues with that.

So...how do I get info on the GOLD CHALLENGE????  Secret handshake????  Winks????  (I can wink really good)

Thank you for allowing me in here, I will learn the secret handshake ASAP.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: This Place is Awesome!
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders dewgills!! This really is a great spot for Insider information on all things Rewards related.    For more information on the status challenges, please check out this thread.  Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

I have also reached out via direct message to start the enrollment process.  Talk soon!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

indytors Silver

Hey there, I am in a similar boat as Dewgills.  Is the best course of action to set up the Status Challenge?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

You have a couple of options when it comes to enrolling in the Status Challenges.  The fastest way to enroll would be to call the Rewards Customer Service Line.  While on the call they will be able to go over the challenge with you and have you enrolled.  Another great option would be to reach out to one of the Community Managers, including myself, via direct message with your Rewards number.  We'll be able to provide the Status Challenge offer as well as make sure you are registered properly. 

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Welcome to Insiders dewgills,

Not a "SECRET SOCIETY" in the least, just a band of folks who love to share travel experiences, good fun and more.  I think you'll find many tips as well as hope you'll share some of yours as well. 

Looking forward to your stories.

peymanagement Platinum

Welcome dewgills, A question that I would ask is how close are you to 50, If you are close sometimes a call to customer service will get your status without the need to challenge. There is lots on info on here on challenges. Timing is important, do your challenge at the peak of your planned travel. It is also best to do the challenge early in the year as it gives you status for that whole year and the next.  good luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...