3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2016 3:02 PM by monisame RSS

Disney?

dewgills Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Going to stay at Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Florida for a few days over the Christmas holiday.  I have yet to buy my tix to Magic Kingdom...prolly need to do that soon.

Anyway, any thoughts ideas, places to eat...I guess where do you think the best place to buy my Magic Kingdom tix? 

Thoughts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Disney?
    peymanagement Platinum

dewgills, I have stayed there and it was Ok, it is a courtyard of the old style but everyone was friendly and place was clean. It is very convenient to Disney and there of lots of chain restaurants in the area, nothing spectacular, but Olive Garden, Red lobster, TGIF, etc. I stayed they last may and did not rent a car as my daughter was staying on site at disney and had a car. if you want to save on the cost and time of parking they have a shuttle, however in my case i used the city bus, which stops right in front of the hotel and it is the last stop before disney, it takes you to disney springs and magic kingdom, which is a better option than the shuttle which takes you to Epcot.

On tickets, you can get the tickets from the hotel for the same price (they charge ten bucks fee for the transaction but it is worth it as you dont have to stand in line). you are going at a really busy time, so you may want to call the hotel and get their advice.

Sorry i am not sure what happened to my font, i was not yelling.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

dewgills Gold

IT'S OK, I LIKE TO YELL TOO!!

lol

Sorry I really am a child.  Not literally of course...but mentally...

Anyway, we are getting a rental car from the airport.  On the 24th we are headed west to Tarpon Springs, for the rest of the holiday.  Then we head back to Orlando, on the 31st, and staying at the Springhill Suites Orlando Airport for the night.  Boarding a plane at 6am on the 1st.  WHO BOOKS A FLIGHT FOR NEW YEARS DAY????       This guy.  Because I never actually looked at the calendar.

monisame Platinum

The hotel is good, old but it is fine. You will be outside most part of the day so you will have a good bed to rest. Many restaurant options nearby. The bus is a good option to go to the park!!  Holiday season is terrific there, to access to the park you have to stay there pretty early. Almost at  ten in the morning they don t allow more people to enter, take care. It happened to  me. I always buy my tickets at the official page it is very easy !!! You can choose to pick up for them at the park !!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...