4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2016 12:04 PM by ne_traveling_man RSS

Where the Proud Chicken Sits Atop the World!

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How about this place? It was packed and the chicken was excellent!  Anybody else have pictures of the mighty bird?

image.jpegi

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Williamsburg, Virginia, USA Marriott Vacation Club Intl Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony
Marietta, Georgia, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
  • Re: Where the Proud Chicken Sits Atop the World!
    nationwide Platinum

The Big Chicken.jpg

This is my favorite chicken!  "The big chicken" in Marietta, GA, just outside Atlanta.  It was built around 1956!  The eyes roll too!   It is part of every set of directions given in that neck of the woods.... for instance, "go past the big chicken, and take a right!" 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Marietta, Georgia, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

bluechicken.JPG

How about this?

Trafalgar Square, London.

This would have been taken November 2013.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I can play this game!  Here's two for ya.

Lumpkins.jpg

This one is from Lumpkin's Restaurant in Scottsville, VA

Branson.jpg

This one is from Branson, MO

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...