9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2016 9:16 AM by iahflyr RSS

Happy Thanksgiving to My friends in America

peymanagement Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am out of the time zone so ready for bed. But I wanted to wish everyone in the lower 48 and Alaska and Hawaii, a happy day tomorrow.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Thanksgiving to My friends in America
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Thank you!  And a happy every day to you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

And a very good Thanksgiving morning from across the pond.

Have a great Thanksgiving day, all y'all (see, ah did learn somthin' from TIPPLE)

nationwide Platinum

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all too from Houston, TX!  I hope you are blessed and able to share the day with family and friends.    We all have a great deal to be thankful for, and I'm certainly grateful for this merry band of traveling friends on Insiders too! 

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

peymanagement

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also, as well as all MRIs.  Spending the week at the MVC, Myrtle Beach, a yearly tradition.  Weather has been great, but cool.  It's all good here!  You all have a terrific day.

AZDesertRat Platinum

peymanagement Thank you and all our best to you.  This is a great day to be mindful of the countless ways we have been rewarded by life in this great country, and this is our special day to recognize and reflect on those blessings.  After a lengthy discussion yesterday with a Cuban refugee family member who just returned from a visit to Cuba, I am acutely mindful of the life and liberties we so often take for granted here.  Along with freedom, good health, prosperity and a wonderful family, I am thankful for the opportunity to participate in this forum and learn from so many generous contributors..

monisame Platinum

Have a very  very Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!!! Blessing for you all in this special day.

mustanggt Platinum

I will NOT be issuing a last minute pardon to my turkey...gobble, gobble...

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving......now get those leftovers out of the fridge and enjoy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...