3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2016 10:41 AM by jerryl RSS

Regional flavors in concierge lounge

aqua Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Part of the fun traveling for my husband and I has been experiencing some regional foods. Although Marriott is such a large chain, it is interesting to find so many of the Marriott hotel express some individuality in style and some of their food offerings. Recent stopover in the Pittsburgh airport Marriott- what a pleasant surprise to find such a nice hotel and enjoy a regional favorite food in the CL - pierogis ! Fun comfort food on a nice fall night ! So my question is - have any insiders found regional foods in other Marriott concierge lounges ? Any lounges you can recommend for a " local flavor"? Oh and by the way - we were upgraded to a very nice junior suite - thanks to a friendly front desk staff.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Regional flavors in concierge lounge
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

that is something I haven't noticed but will pay more attention as I do go to lounges in many areas of the country .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Regional flavors in concierge lounge
    nationwide Platinum

@aqua Nice post!!!!   I look forward to seeing other responses!  I've seen this in a few places.  Peppers stuffed with egg, cheese, sausage etc has been a CL favorite in Texas.  Yum! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...