4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2016 1:15 PM by carat RSS

Chase Card + Marriott Rewards Not Linked

ralphj Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi. I received my Chase card 3 months ago. I can see all of my points on my chase account, but I have no idea how to see them on Marriott Rewards. There is no rewards number on the back of my card.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Ralph J.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chase Card + Marriott Rewards Not Linked
    7 Gold 1 Reviews

You have the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card? I'm checking because mine does have my account number on the back.

I can see my points under my Marriott Rewards account activity broken down into three sections:

Premier Visa - Marriott Spend

Premier Visa - Non-Marriott Spend

Premier Visa - Air/Car/Dine Spend

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi ralphj, sounds terribly frustrating and I'd like to help!  Would you mind sending me a direct message with your Rewards number and your name as it appears on your credit card/Rewards account?  That way I'll be able to see what is causing the issue. 

7 Gold 1 Reviews

You shouldn't post your number publicly. You should delete that and send it to carat via a Direct Message.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for tagging me in, 7.  I have removed that post to make sure your info stays private, ralphj.  Taking a look into this now and will circle back via direct message with clarity. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...