2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2016 10:03 AM by imxelite RSS

Need clarification on the look no further rate

imxelite Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I booked my room but found a lower rate for two nights out of my stay. Does the LNF apply the lower rate to all nights or will they only reduce the night rates that are below the rate they offered?

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Need clarification on the look no further rate
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi imxelite.  For more information on the Look No Further Rates, check out this wonderful thread by one of our Insiders.  It is a great guide to how this process works.  Using the 'Look No Further' rate - All you need to know+Tips

In this case, the LNF would apply to the two nights you've found at the lower rate.  I'd be happy to look into this further for you if you'd like.  Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and stay details.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...