1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 15, 2016 2:20 PM by brightlybob RSS

Reciprocal Credit Card Earning Expanding To Canada, UK, UAE & Japan

7 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I know there are a few Brits with the UK Marriott card. I saw this on a blog (link at the bottom) that might interest you.

UK-based Marriott Rewards Credit Card from Creation Financial Services Limited Card Members and Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express Card Members can enjoy the following NEW offers:

• Beginning November 18, 2016, Marriott Rewards Credit Card from Creation Card Members can earn two Marriott Rewards points for every eligible £1 spent using their Card on qualifying purchases made at participating SPG properties in the UK, and four Marriott Rewards points for every eligible £1 spent using their Card on qualifying purchases made at participating SPG properties outside the UK. This same earning opportunity already applies to qualifying purchases made at participating global Marriott Rewards properties.

• Beginning today, Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express Card Members in the UK can earn two Starpoints® for every eligible £1 spent using the Card directly at hotels participating in Starwood Preferred Guest or Marriott Rewards globally. This promotion will run until November 2017.

Marriott Rewards & SPG Reciprocal Credit Card Earning Benefit Expanding To Canada, UK, UAE & Japan | LoyaltyLobby

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reciprocal Credit Card Earning Expanding To Canada, UK, UAE & Japan
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Now, thank you very much there, @7, that makes the SPG AMEX very valuable for Marriott stays, earning 2SPG per £ spent that translates into 6MR points per £. With SPG only having a few U.K. hotels the card was (literally) pointless. Now with Marriott's inventory added for double points it has to be the "go to" card for U.K. point-hounds.

I'm searching for it right now!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...