2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2016 5:24 PM by jerryl RSS

SF Marriotts:  Waterfront in Burlingame vs. San Mateo

tripelcycler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am looking at a stay in SF at either the Burlingame or San Mateo Marriotts?  San Mateo is further from airport and I worry a bit about noise at the Burlingame Marriott.  If anybody has direct experience at both hotels, I am listening for a recommendation.  THX

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, CA, USA
  • Re: SF Marriotts:  Waterfront in Burlingame vs. San Mateo
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hi tripelcycler,

Having stayed at both properties in question you'll have no noise issues with landing planes at the SFO Airport Marriott. You may hear some departures from time to time yet they won't or at least have not had any impact on our sleeping at the place.  The close proximity to SFO makes it a clear cut selection in my opinion if you're flying out of SFO even though San Mateo is a short drive to SFO.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: SF Marriotts:  Waterfront in Burlingame vs. San Mateo
      jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Often drop off my rental car and get them to take me to the hotel and take the shuttle in the morning . It saves a lot of time early in the morning so I prefer the airport one

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...