5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2016 12:53 PM by seatexan RSS

how long to get your credit card

aberwarn Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Curious how long it took for your Marriott Rewards credit card to arrive. It's been a week-and-a-half now, and time's-a-tickin' on spending $3K in three months for our bonus points!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: how long to get your credit card
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi aberwarn.  It can take a couple of weeks for the credit card to arrive.  However, you can always call Chase directly and see if they can let you know when to expect your card, 1-800-338-5960.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

aberwarn Silver

Thanks! Will call today!

seatexan Platinum

I called and got mine expedited... and now I have 2!!! of the exact same card... Kind of odd but very useful. 

aberwarn Silver

Thanks, Was there a charge to expedite the credit card?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...