1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 8, 2010 7:37 AM by iristina RSS

Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove

caymanblueeyes Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I was so disappointed in the quality of the rooms and the front desk that I asked to be transferred to another property, Residence Inn Airport South.  The front desk tranferred my reservation to Airport West, the wrong hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove
    iristina Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at the Coconut Grove RI a couple years ago, and had problems as well. I was given a room at check-in that had not been cleaned. When I returned to the front desk, I was given a different room and apparently the clerk forgot to update this change on the computer because at 10 pm another guest checking in was trying to get into my room! Fortunately, I had the door bar latched, so the person could not get in. After I was woken up and realized what was happening, I walked to the door and told the person through the door that someone was already in the room. After the guest returned to the front desk, the agent called my room to ask me who I was!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...