4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2016 5:48 PM by seatexan RSS

Missing fall promotion

platinumdawg Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a platinum premier elite member with over 100 nights a year and  didn’t receive an invite (and wasnt automatically signed up for) the fall promotion.  It isn't even listed in my profile.  Has anyone heard or had this problem.  It is actually the second time it has happened to me.  I sent an email to Dan at 'dan.m.forman@marriott.com'.  with no response.  Does anyone have any suggestions or an email address of someone at rewards that I can contact.

Thanks

Sincerely

James Patterson

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing fall promotion
    erc Platinum

This year Marriott tweaked the rules and made it that your stays/nights only counted after your registration (all previous MegaBonuses were you could register anytime before deadline and all nights within the range counted).

However, you may still be in luck - Marriott is running 30 Days of Holiday Rewards and offered this

Choose Your Reward (Pick Your Bonus)

which allowed for retroactive stays/nights. So give it a try and see if you can play.

If not, try your hand with supermoderator carat  (or lindseyh or AndrewT )

Just don't bug NathalieF  she's Wilkes Habitat for Humanity · The Big Cheese – 2015

Best of luck James

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seatexan Platinum

Yikes....

http://www.joinmarriottrewards.com/PickYourBonus/en

Can you sign up here?  This year it was a little....different.  I don't think stays are retroactive this time unlike in the years past.

Maybe one of the awesome mods here can help! carat or AndrewT

Edit: erc snipped! So fast!!!

erc Platinum

Great minds apparently think alike - although I'm an old fart watching Prescription Drug (with some terrible side effects) advertisement  filled Cable and Network News, you're too young and lively to be hanging out with us !

seatexan Platinum

Prescription drug commercials are all the rage. If it helps, I am designing ADA restrooms while listening to Harry Belafonte! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZR3ZfesIIw

Very lively!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...