0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2016 8:16 AM by tototraveler RSS

Marriott to the Rescue

tototraveler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

As Boston is an expensive city, I made alternate arrangements for a trip a few weeks ago. It was such a complete disaster that I had no choice but to find other accommodations ASAP. I had never been so relieved to walk into a Marriott property.

Tiannah and Dottie set the tone for what was to come, and I had a similarly great experience from Elvenie in Housekeeping, and from the kitchen staff.

My upgraded room was good, surprisingly spacious, and gave me a great view of the city. I called to report  few minor items that needed attention. The staff addressed all of them by the time I came back to my room the next day. Breakfast options were aplenty, but the evening reception offered fewer choices. But never fear, lots of great restaurants are within walking distance.

This hotel is well-situated to allow you to visit the city by foot, to visit historic landmarks. For an old hotel, I certainly didn't expect that it would be so well-appointed, both in the lobby and in the rooms. I would certainly stay here again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
boston
residence_inn
Tudor_Wharf
Charlestown

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...