3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2016 3:54 PM by psreloaded RSS

Missing Stay: Lopsided method to get a stay added

psreloaded Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I recently stayed at the Niagra Fallsview Hotel & Spa. As with most of my recent stays, Marriott somehow failed to add the points for the stay to my account even though it was a online direct booking.

Now since i did not take the original copy of the bill. I had to make multiple calls to Customer Care to get the bill. Apparently without the bill they cannot add a missing stay. Now that I have finally submitted the missing stay request, there is no way to know when they will add it. It has been 4 days and there has been no communication regarding the same.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Stay: Lopsided method to get a stay added
    mustanggt Platinum

My experience filing online missing stay reports has been dismal.  I have found that quite often you wait the 10 days and you still haven't heard anything.  My advice is to call the Marriott Rewards customer service folks.  I have usually had good luck with them in getting the issue resolved timely.  When you call, have the room bill in front of you so that you can give them the folio number and dollar amount of charges.  Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi psreloaded,

We apologize for any frustration this has caused. If you do receive the points within 10 days of submitting the missing stay request, please send me a private message with your Rewards number and details of when you submitted the missing stay and I will follow up with our team.

Thank you.

psreloaded Platinum

Hi, I called customer service today and they were able to add the points to my account. Thanks. The bill however cannot be viewed online for this one. But that is fine. Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...