3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2016 2:29 PM by seatexan RSS

Cyber Monday '16?

todzwif Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Any insider info on deals?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cyber Monday '16?
    erc Platinum

I haven't seen anything yet for this year's Cyber Monday (November 28th), Marriott has run some in the past

Does Marriott ever do specials on CyberMonday?

There are some values in many of the deals Marriott offered (in the past, which may not be prologue) and as you can see from a quote from a previous CyberMonday sale, often the player earned that value.

As last year's players can tell you - this is not for the faint of heart. Be prepared to be aggravated, irritated, even hosed (see above), but if you've finished digesting your Thanksgiving Turkey (or any of the terrific dishes listed above courtesy of Insiders) then dive on in and see if the travel gods are smiling on your plans, you just might snag a deal.

Here's an upcoming offering of deals scheduled for November 6. Since the best deals go very fast, it's important to know when it begins - which we are asking for an Insiders heads up.

Get Ready for Holiday Rewards

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

There's no hint that Marriott will be doing anything for Cyber Monday but generally Black Friday/Cyber Monday announcements are made only very shortly before the day itself.

As erc has added, any Cyber Monday offers may well be folded into their "Holiday Rewards" promo. That initially confused me, since to us in the EU, November is simply a cold month in the middle of Autumn of no special significance holiday-wise, but I keep on forgetting about your thanksgiving.

I enjoyed Marriotts last daily promo a couple of years ago, PerkBreaks or something like that. I bagged a half price point weekend so look forward to seeing what this turns up.

seatexan Platinum

Hmmm yeah I thought they did do something least year... LOL erc I'll be prepared! Maybe I can get a better deal on that trip to Nola!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...