3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2016 10:41 AM by iahflyr RSS

lounge access JW Marriott Cancun

nnickolas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello , am a platinum, planning a trip to Cancun staying with points a the JW. I was wondering if my status will permit me to get lounge access with free  breakfast. I was reading that JW in CANCUN is a resort , does that mean no lounge access or breakfast?

next to JW is the Ritz which definitely will not give lounge access or breakfast!

Anny thoughts, or suggestions, thks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: lounge access JW Marriott Cancun
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Unfortunately there is no CL at the JW nor free breakfast unless you book the room with breakfast included if you are even able to do that there.  You may look into upgrading to Club 91 which will server breakfast, lunch and a light dinner, I'm just not sure of what the fee is for the upgrade these days since it's been a while since our last stay at the JW. We found having the Club 91 to be a good value as we did not want to leave the hotel very much and take a taxi deeper into the hotel zone or into downtown.  There are a few restaurants within walking distance that we used a time or two for dinner, but otherwise enjoyed the hotel and beach.

S3600014.JPG

You'll love the JW, no need to waste points in my opinion at the Ritz. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: lounge access JW Marriott Cancun
      nnickolas Platinum

thks for your prompt answer, I was reading about club 91. thks for confirming. Much appreciated!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...