8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2016 7:12 PM by homoviator RSS

Free Breakfast at Autograph brand

pfhaynes Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone shed light on the policy for breakfast  with the Autograph brand

Lifetime Platinum

Specific in London next week

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
autograph
  • Re: Free Breakfast at Autograph brand
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Hi pfhaynes,

Per Marriott Rewards T & C's, breakfast is included for the gold/plat member + one guest at Autograph Collection properties.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

monisame Platinum

Of course Autographs hotels worldwide offer gold and plantinum members free breakfast for two people.

aqua Platinum

Every Autograph hotel we have ever stayed at offered us a very nice complimentary breakfast.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

II've stayed at 3 Autographs so far, all checkin staff were coversent with the program and I was upgraded to a suite on 2 of the 3 stays. All 3 provided breakfast and pointed out that it was free as I was a Platinum. Free breakfast 7 days a week is a stated benefit for Golds and Plast at all Autograph properties, though a few named ones may be exempt at weekends as of course are any resorts 7 days a week...

seatexan Platinum

I read on TripAdvisor that some people had issues at St. Ermin's hotel when it came to breakfast.  They were charged anyway for it even though they had Gold status.

I better read up in the Threadneedles, I decided to book a room there for a night...just to be in a diff part of London.

caohnso50 Platinum

I've stayed at one in Japan that didn't offer a free breakfast so gave they me an addition 2500 points in lieu of a meal for each night.

homoviator Platinum

one of my first "free" breakfasts as a Marriott Gold was at an Autograph hotel in Palm Springs.  The hotel was awesome and everything about the experience was awesome, but the breakfast was toast or croissant and a bowl of fruit and coffee or tea.  They had barely opened and I was new at gold so I thought that was the norm. Imagine my surprise at some of the other breakfast offerings. I'd still go back if I had the chance though. The hotel was a ton of fun.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...