6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2016 4:50 PM by tker RSS

Question about Vacation Club points

lmastranunzio Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know the best way to sell Vacation Club points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question about Vacation Club points
    insertcoffee Platinum

I'm not an MVC owner, but my first question would be if that is a violation of the TOS. I do not know the answer, but I would make sure of it before I pursued this endeavour, since the repercussions could be much more costly than what you would have gained in the sale.

You might investigate the TUG since that is where all things timeshare are discussed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

These are totally legit to sell-just like selling a timeshare week. MVCI has ROFR on any bonafide contract of sale. I would check out TUG for direction and also Redweek.

jijip1011 Gold

Define ROFR, please.

curiousone Platinum

Right of First Refusal. I have read many posts over the years where MVCI owners will sell points to cover their maintenance fees. Check TUG, www.tug2.com.

tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Marriott gets to review every contract and can exercise to buy at the agreed contract terms. This leaves the buyer high and dry if they exercise ROFR. The seller still gets paid everything they expected.

jijip1011 Gold

I was directed to Redweek by another post.  Wow.  Everyone should check it out.  Good tip!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...