1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 24, 2016 12:44 PM by carat RSS

Missing Elite night credit

highbay Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have the Marriott  Rewards cc that I use almost exclusively and have done so for several years.  I haven't stayed at a Marriott property since April of this year due to a different business arrangement.  I have accumulated enough personal spending to earn at least one elite night if not two.  I called the platinum rewards number last month and was informed that I needed to contact the cc company, as they would have no way of confirming what I had spent.  I called the cc company and they said they have no way of confirming what nights have been credited to my account.  The customer service guy with Chase did tell me that I had earned enough in July to qualify for one night and that it would take up to 60 days to show up on my account.  Does anyone know a less painful way of getting their rightful elite credit?  It's been at least over 90 days!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Elite night credit
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Apologies for the frustration, highbay!!  I'd like to provide support and have reached out via direct message for additional details. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...