2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2017 3:42 PM by clebert RSS

Best Marriott Club in NYC?

banta Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all, I am a recent joiner to this insider forum and new Platinum member ... want to get some tips on best Marriott hotel that I can redeem some of my points for family stay and also has good members only club ... any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York-Manhattan, New York, USA
  • Re: Best Marriott Club in NYC?
    cttraveler Platinum

WE enjoy staying at the Essex House on Central Park South. The elite breakfast is wonderful, a beautiful spread. It may be too far uptown 59th its more locals as opposed to Times Square touristy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best Marriott Club in NYC?
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

My favorite Marriott property in Manhattan is also the Essex House.  It's right on Central Park South and is a real NY landmark.  It has a great executive lounge that will save you a ton of money on breakfast and snacks in NY.  You can easily walk to Times Square.  Marriott Marquis is right in Times Square and is huge and doesn't have the character or class that Essex House does.  I don't like MM at all, but others do.  It's ok if you want to be right in Times Square. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...