0 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 2:29 PM by brooke29 RSS

Renaissance Providence Hotel

brooke29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

This past November my husband I went to one of our favorite cities which is Providence RI and if you have never been there well you have no idea about what a wonderful experience you are missing out on.  We usually stay at the Providence Marriott but thought we would give the newly renovated Renaissance Providence Hotel a try.  I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT. It is so beautiful and so outstanding pertaining to every aspect that you could possibly come up with.  The staff treats you like you are the only guest in the hotel and the genius who decorated and restored this magnifecent building well, how do you give a compliment for that quality of excellence.  I love Hockey and there is a great team in Providence and for restaurants I would not even know where to start. Shopping , oh my, Providence Place I believe is a city of stores in a city of perfection. I can't wait for my next trip up there and will just go up without even having a reason to just to stay at this wonderl hotel again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...