4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2016 11:29 PM by homoviator RSS

Who is going to the M Beta Hotel Lab. in Charlotte?

homoviator Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I hope to get down to Charlotte soon to check out the new renovated? hotel. I recently visited a newly renovated Marriott in Raleigh and it looked much nicer.  I go to Marriotts mainly just because they tend to be quieter than Courtyard, Springhills, RIs but they are looking long in the tooth.  This new design is exciting because they are looking more like the Rens (which I've come to love) with more light. I think this is a move in the right direction. I might just head there in a few weeks to check it out.

It would be cool if they gave members the chance to stay there (and other new openings) during the soft opening time for a great rate! hint, hint.

http://news.marriott.com/2016/10/marriott-hotels-introduces-worlds-first-hotel-innovation-incubator-m-beta-charlotte-marriott-city-center/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
charlotte
  • Re: Who is going to the M Beta Hotel Lab. in Charlotte?
    seatexan Platinum

Let us know how it is if you go.  I really want to try it out but my plans just aren't open to it in the next year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

homoviator Platinum

I was ready to go for a weekend in mid Nov, but their "new" prices are out of my league for a weekend trip for fun. Maybe another weekend.  :-(

seatexan Platinum

Ouch! that is a bummer! maybe they will come down once the hype is somewhat over.

homoviator Platinum

I made it there last weekend. Very happy with my choice because I could have gone to another Marriott or just stayed at home, so I had a bit of hesitation to go. But you can read about my positive experience here

Re: "M Beta" hotel laboratory - Charlotte, NC

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...