1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 2, 2016 6:07 AM by brightlybob RSS

Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

FU

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: IHG Point Breaks
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

IHG Pointbreaks are a unique part of their scheme, a list of maybe 200 hotels, mostly in USA that changes four times a year, redeeming for only 5,000 points per night  A proper bargain. Mind you, 200 from IHGs inventory of 4,000 hotels does mean I've not been able to use it as much as I would like but I have managed to bag 10 nights in Oakville, 4 in Prague, 6 in Birmingham, 3 in Selinsgrove and 1 in Nuneaton. Over my 6 years with IHG that's 4 very cheap redemption nights each year... not bad going.

Oh, and when you're booking your paid nights with IHG, if you use this page, you'll get double base points Earn extra points when you book through Head For Points | IHG

Please note, I'm not on commission, it's an arrangement with a UK blogger, headforpoints (Raffles on FT). Just sharing the joy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...