3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2010 8:29 AM by mikeraff RSS

Bonus for buying Marriott Gift Card

chillian Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I bought $2000 worth of Marriott gift cards with my Marriott Visa Card during the bonus promotion last year and have not seen anything credited to my account.  This was supposed to be the "triple play" where bonus points are given for the initial gift card purchase, then for the hotel stay and then the Marriott credit card. I've received nothing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bonus for buying Marriott Gift Card
    tjcnewyork Platinum

According to the FAQs contact Marriott at Gifts@marriott.com or call 801-468-4167.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

superchief1 Platinum

Check your Marriott Rewards account activity for December. I noticed some unexplained points show up in my account a few days ago and learned that the bonus points were added to my December activity, but were posted in February.

mikeraff Platinum

The bonus points are back credited to your account. If you go to account activity, search from 12/1/09 to current, bonus items only...you should see that they credited your december account even though it is now february.  A little confusing, but my bonus points for the same purchase are listed that way.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...