1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 24, 2016 12:03 PM by laurac RSS

Fredericksburg, VA Residence Inn is a GREAT Place

abusher Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

serveI would like to nominate Dustin B. and Niko S. for Spirit to Serve nomination for stepping up and making a long stay in Fredericksburg, VA Residence Inn a positive experience for me.  They greeted me each day by name and worked to ensure that my stay was comfortable as possible.  Questions and issues I had they helped me to resolve with smiles and kindness.  Being away from home for long periods of time are always difficult, and these two helped to make a more relaxing stay.  Thank you Fredericksburg, VA Residence Inn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Fredericksburg
  • Re: Fredericksburg, VA Residence Inn is a GREAT Place
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, abusher, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...