2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2016 3:53 PM by anjrober RSS

Gaylord Properties and Gold Perks?

donaldgjr Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hello long time lurker, first time poster-

I have recently attained Gold status and am looking forward to my four night stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville in December. 

Will be staying for a Conference and curious what Gold Perks I should expect if any at the Gaylord Property.  I have read they have  VIP check  line for Silver and above. Curious if a potential room upgrade, breakfast, are included. Do they have a Concierge Lounge?  Hard to find any information their website.

Thank you for any help you can provide and thank you for all the great advice I have already received on this board.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gaylord Properties and Gold Perks?
    seatexan Platinum

WOOT! congrats on gold!

As it is a resort, there are not too many perks.  There is no CL. 

You might get an upgrade, won't hurt to ask upon check in.

Sometimes resorts do offer a certain percentage off of breakfast, even a drink voucher.  I have gotten those.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gaylord Properties and Gold Perks?
    anjrober Platinum

i'm platinum.  i've stayed at that exact hotel and basically all of the Gaylords and never gotten a thing as a benefit.  nothing.  nada.  zip.  ok, maybe wifi and the faster check in line but both of those barely count.

i would get ready to get lost a lot, those hotels are enormous.  don't even try to leave, its too tough.

old hickory is a decent restaurant, expensive.  good gym onsite.  thats about  it. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...