11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2016 4:29 PM by monisame RSS

Check your marriott rewards account for a free night.

monisame Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

It seems that  Marriott Rewards has been sending out emails to a select group of loyalty program members making them “exclusive” bonus offers. In this case Marriott targeted  memebers to be elegible to obtain a Category 1 – 4 free night cert after two stays and a second one after another two stays by January 31, 2017. A freiin fowarded me the e mail he has just received. Anyone else.????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Check your marriott rewards account for a free night.
    fishingbob Silver

I would like to know if this is true?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cjmarriott Silver 1 Reviews

I've not heard of this until now.

lizpan Gold

i would like to know the details....anyone received this kind of email promotion?

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

As monisame has hinted to above, this is a targeted promotion and only members who have been solicited with the offer are eligible to participate. 

Jsucool76 Gold

As a millennial, and the target demographic of the program, I'm very upset to see I wasn't targeted.

lol

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

The targeted emails went out sometime early last week and I found the mention of it in Loyalty Lobby.

Check Your Marriott Rewards Account For Free Night Certificate Offer | LoyaltyLobby

Platinum 4 Reviews

Key word Targeted

monisame Platinum

There are a lot a targeted promotions gping arround. My freind received the one I posted. Today I received an e mail from Marriott. It says double your status with reward plus. As being a platinum they are offering me  to get such an elite status in United Airlines. If I register I will be able to obtain free upgrades,  access to United Economy Plus seating and no fess por checking bags.. I dont belong to this airline program !!! I only collect points for Marriott ! . Perhaps It is for everyone. I don t know.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

monisame the Rewards Plus thing has been ongoing for a couple of years and available to Platinum Elites with Marriott and a member of MileagePlus you can sign up.  You'll be given Silver Premier with United and "eligible" for free First Class upgrades as you mention.  I wouldn't hold my breathe too long with those comp upgrades as for a Silver Premier not many get them since Silver is the lowest Premier level and the upgrades start at the top of the Premier folks.  But hey, you get the free checked bag and access to EconPlus which is a nice perk, also you will get access to the Premier check-in lines and Security which is also good to have.

https://mrrewardsplus.com/en_US/

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...