3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2016 9:48 AM by seatexan RSS

Need POC at Marriott for Complaint

frequentstaymarriott Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Could use a recommendation for a POC at Marriott International.

Need to communicate my displeasure about how I am/was being treated after front desk staff at my usual RI property carelessly cancelled TWO of my reservations without my permission.  (Someone else called in to cancel and they deleted mine instead!)  Didn't find out until I was ready to check in (just back from overseas assignment).

Their insulting initial offer is to reimburse me for only the $90 extra expense I'm paying myself (over my cancelled reservation rate) for having to stay at another property 12 miles away for three nights until they have a room available!   No offer of complimentary nites, points, future discount--nothing!

I told them I reject their offer and mentioned that I think a Platinum Premier Elite/Lifetime Platinum off serving his country deserves better.

Thanks in advance. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Need POC at Marriott for Complaint
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

You certainly get my vote that you deserve better, much better as a plat premier, but also for your national service, for which I heartily 'thank you.'  I'm sure that our awesome, customer service oriented forum mods here, carat, deannad, AndrewT or lindseyh would be happy to assist you with seeing this through to a successful resolution.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Our apologies, frequentstaymarriott!!  We can totally understand this inconvenience this has presented.   We'd like to help and I have reached out via direct message for additional details.  Thanks for tagging us in, pluto77!

seatexan Platinum

This would be such a disappointment especially having just finished being overseas, coming home to such a mistake. I am so sorry.

Thank you so much for your service. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...