2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2016 5:35 PM by insertcoffee RSS

Healthy Eating Email from Marriott

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone else get an email from Marriott regarding healthier eating on the road with videos attached?  The videos were taken at a new design Residence Inn and advertise free delivery of groceries.

Healthy Eating | Residence Inn

I'm all for a healthy menu while traveling and maybe that is why given a choice between a CY and RI we will take the RI just about every time due to the full kitchen and BBQ grills.

We love to cook and enjoy new meal ideas so well done Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Healthy Eating Email from Marriott
    7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I did.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Healthy Eating Email from Marriott
    insertcoffee Platinum

I did not, and have over 100 nights at RI this year. The selectiveness of the mailing system and inscrutable algorithm strike again!

I have, however, received an endless amount of e-mails about buying the sheets etc.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...