1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 19, 2016 11:46 AM by carat RSS

Status Challenge?

ghillied Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi there, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a status challenge to retain my Platinum status?  I was hoping to try and retain it for next year if possible.

Thanks, GD

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Status Challenge?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi ghillied.  The Status Challenges are a great way for members to earn the next level status rather than maintain the status you already have. It is important to note that if you do not complete the required nights to maintain your current status level, you will only be dropped down one level, so in your case that would be to Gold for 2017.  At that time, if you are interested in completing a challenge, let us know.  We'd be happy to help make sure you are enrolled and answer any questions you may have.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...