5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2016 9:14 AM by carat RSS

2016 Fall Megabonus points

vinay Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

My 2016 Fall Megabonus promotion nights is incorrect and is grossly under reported. I have tried to check after multiple weeks to no avail.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2016 Fall Megabonus points
    nationwide Platinum

vinay - you should delete this post as it contains your MR number and that isn't something you want to share publicly.  Send a private direct message to carat or one of the other helpful moderators, and they will happily look into your points issue for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

peymanagement Platinum

Vinny, ditto on posting your number. This has happened to many. I phoned customer support and explained the difficulty signing up, and they fixed my mega bonus status for me. for me.

vinay Platinum

Thank you. I din't realize it would be an issue. My bad. I have removed the same as I was unable to delete the post. Hopefully the moderator can do this.

nationwide Platinum

vinay - editing out your number was all I was suggesting and you got that done.  You can call customer support or the platinum line to help you on your MegaBonus points issue.  If you don't get it resolved there, send a direct message to one of the helpful moderators here.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Here to help, vinay!  I have sent a direct message for additional details.  Thanks for tagging in me and for your helpful suggestions, nationwide.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...