3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2016 3:09 PM by rebeccakirahannah RSS

Shop My Way - Just for U.S. Shoppers?

maxii Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I'm in Canada and if I use Shop My Way, is there a way to shop from Canadian suppliers or is the only option to shop U.S. suppliers and incur international shipping rates?  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Shop My Way - Just for U.S. Shoppers?
    seatexan Platinum

I am not sure, but I can tell you I have ordered thru that site and I never did get my points... that was 6 months ago.  Lots of complaints about how points post so just be aware.

Edit: 5 months ago.  Not quite to Nov yet!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi maxii!

Unfortunately, points can only be earned from merchants that are listed on the ShopMyWay site (see link below for list of merchants). We aren't able to control where the items are shipped from.

https://marriott.rewards.com/earnpoints/allMerchants

However, at the bottom of the ShopMyWay site, there is a “contact us” link and one of the options is to contact ShopMyWay to suggest a new merchant.

Hope this helps. Thanks for reaching out!

rebeccakirahannah Platinum

I am also in Canada and used this site a couple of times in the last year.  I lucked into decent shipping costs despite the international rates and I was pleased to see that my points actually posted without any trouble. I don't have extensive experience with the site, but so far so good.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...