6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2016 11:47 PM by homoviator RSS

Easiest non phone way to get missing points?

alwweb Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi!  I did not get my points for skipping cleaning at my hotel this past week.  I don't want to have to call to straighten out missing points.  What is the next easiest way to do this?  I did receive my normal stay points plus my platinum check-in.  I'm just missing the 1000 points for skipping cleaning services.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Easiest non phone way to get missing points?
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi there,

These bonus points are only awarded by participating properties. If the property you are referring to is listed as a participating property at the link below, please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and the reservation number for this stay and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

https://www.marriott.com/Multimedia/PDF/Rewards/MRW/Your_Choice_Participating_Properties_11-20-15.pdf

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

insertcoffee Platinum

Thanks for posting that, Andrew; however, that list is dated November of 2015.  Do you have anything more recent?

Thank you Andrew.  The hotel manager contacted me and I received my points.  They said they were already in the works, but could take up to 10 days.  I'm not sure why they post later than the other points from the stay, but I will wait the 10 days before following up on the ones from my second stay.

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

You're welcome! So glad to hear this has been taken care of.

homoviator Platinum

When I read this, I thought, huh, I never have problems with missing points. We'll not really. Ok, so I'm missing 4000 pts from the CC that I was supposed to get but told to still wait for a few more weeks. I will. Then I had to call last week for a missing points for a stay and this last stay I didn't get all my nights credited. (total of 8 nights and I got credited for 2). That's poetic justice right there for you.

I've hit the poetic justice thing lately too, but mine was after I posted that something never happens to me.  Glad to know that just thinking it can be just as dangerous. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...