1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 17, 2016 5:43 PM by iahflyr RSS

Great Special Going on Now for CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Many of you already know how much I like the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa, but I had to tell everyone about a great rate currently going on.  Right now, if you go and book rooms under the promo code 93B you will get rooms for the end of October for 113-117 per night, with a $75 resort restaurant credit every day.  That is the best deal I have ever seen at this hotel. At the end of October, the rates go to 136, and then they vary for the next few months.  If you are gold or platinum, book the cheapest room (or just contact me directly if you don't have those status and I will put you in touch with the Chief Concierge, Simon, who can probably do something for you) and they will upgrade you to a nice view room. 

We love this place and are going back for our 8th trip in 8 years.  We are now up to 3 groups going together.  Let me know if you need help finding this rate, I will see if it is still available.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Marriott Hotels & Resorts CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...