3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2016 9:47 AM by fschumpert RSS

courtyard's throughout Oregon and Washington

jenniferpyon75 Member
Currently Being Moderated

MY family travels a lot each year to the Tacoma and Seattle area for my sons golf tournaments  I would have to say that when its a available near the course my son has a tounament, we always choose and search for the courtyard first. Any courtyard you choose to stay at, you will not go wrong in choices! Every courtyard we have stayed in throughout Washington, Oregon and California are all top notch in customer service, cleanliness, amenities and comfort! I love that each courtyard has a business center where you can use the computer and printer!

IF you ever need to travel to Medford Oregon be sure to stay at the courtyard! we stay at the courtyard or Marriott Fairfield INN anytime we go there for my sons golf tournament at the Centennial golf course  I highly recommend any courtyard!

you will nevrt go wrong in your choice to stay!

See you all next time!

IF YOU EVER VISIT BREMERTON, WASHINGTON  TO PLAY GOLF AT McCormick woods or gold mountain stay at the fairfield inn there! WE STAY ALL THE TIME AND ALWAYS HAPPY!

JENNIFER FROM OREGON

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Seattle, Washington, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square
Medford, Oregon, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Medford Airport
Bremerton, Washington, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
  • Re: courtyard's throughout Oregon and Washington
    nationwide Platinum

Jenniferpyon75 - welcome to Insiders!  We are glad you are here!  Thanks for taking time to share properties you like with us.  What was it that you liked most about these particular Courtyards and Fairfield Inns?  It's always great to know what makes a property stand out e.g. outstanding service staff, location, price etc.  Being a golf fanatic myself, proximity to the courses is a selling point for me too.  Thanks for sharing!  Keep 'em coming! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: courtyard's throughout Oregon and Washington
    AZDesertRat Platinum

Jenniferpyon75  Welcome and thanks for your report on NW Marriott properties.  With a daughter in Portland, relatives in Tacoma and a longstanding love for the northwest, I appreciate all the information you can provide about that region.  Based on your profile, I know you have come to the right place for tons of valuable travel info.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...